1715 Gregory Road
Statesville, NC 28677
PO Box 20146
Greensboro, NC 27420
Fat Boy High Density Balers
The Fat Boy Baler integrates high density baling technology with 40% more bale size to produce bales that weigh in at over 3500 pounds – that’s nearly twice as much as conventional bales. As a result, these 58” wide x 43” high bales can increase your productivity and profitability because there are fewer bales to handle which means less material handling costs. In the same amount of time it once took your lift truck operator to load one container he can now finish loading two – halving the trips, halving the fuel, halving the cost. The Fat Boy is ideal for high volume packers.
Features & Advantages
- Extra large 58” x 43” bales that weight over 3500 pounds fill containers 19% fuller and 37% faster than conventional sized bales.
- Extra large 54” x 75” feed hopper allowing for greater throughputs.
- Larger bale footprint saves valuable floor space and provides stable base for excellent stacking.
- Fat Boy hydraulics generate 461,580 lbs of compression force with a robust 14” diameter main cylinder and up to three 75 horsepower motor/pumps.
- Heavy duty auto-tier with double chain and sprocket, six wire ties and energy efficient design.
- Hardened, adjustable dual acting shear blades enable crisp shearing and minimizes jams.
- The most comprehensive touch screen controller in the industry, featuring over 50 information screens. Optional feature allows data transmission to CB&E’s Service Center.